WHO IS ROCKETRIDE?
RocketRide Games is a boutique consulting agency for the video game industry. With our years of experience, we help our partners navigate every stage of their journey, from refining concepts and proposals, to targeting key opportunities and partners, through optimized production and effective game launch planning.
We push past the boundaries of traditional business development services. Far beyond simply providing top-tier opportunities, we provide guidance on proposals and concepts, helping propel our partners toward success.
Product & Creative
The journey from great idea to great game starts with a solid creative foundation. We work with you every step of the way, to help your game achieve lift-off from concept to reality.
Bringing a game to life isn’t rocket science, but it’s not a walk in the park either. We offer the services needed to help you bring your ideas to life.
Publishing & Marketing
Publishing a game is a team effort that requires plenty of resources and focus. RocketRide Games offers a wide array of services to ensure the successful launch of your game.
Minority and Underrepresented Groups Program
MISSION: Create opportunities in the video game industry for BIPOC and underrepresented groups. Using our skills and expertise, we make your game shine on a worldwide stage.
"Having been in the video game industry over 25 years, it's time for our industry to be truly inclusive and start opening doors for those of us who have traditionally not been included in its success. It's time to shine the light on BIPOC and underrepresented groups and celebrate the talent in these groups. Our team is ready to help with that quest" - Kirk Scott // VP Business Development @ RocketRide Games
"We believe that the industry is lacking the proper platforms to enable minorities an equal footing in the gaming industry. We know the individuals who are not only speaking to support those minorities, but actually creating that meaningful platform. We believe this area requires action and RocketRide Games launching LIFTOFF! is the exact platform needed from minority communities looking to get into the industry" - Khalil & Ahmed Abdullah // Co-Founders @ Decoy Games
You are interested in LIFTOFF! and fulfill the program qualifications? We want to hear from you and your team!
- Professional game developers with some game development experience
- BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and people of color)
- Female, Non-Binary and Gender-Fluid led studios
- Underrepresented communities in the video game industry
DIVERSITY and INCLUSION are the key messages for this program. LIFTOFF! Identifies with the developer and allows their content to shine.
- Evaluation: Let’s talk about your journey and your goals and amplify them to end users, investors, and publishers
- Expertise: From design to production to biz dev, we have you covered. Let’s talk about how we can help and apply our strengths to fill the gaps.
- Exposure: Using our extensive network of industry professionals, let’s get your content in front of the right industry decision makers